MERCURY STUDIOS “MARS” COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw will run on www.momenthouse.co.
2. The Prize Draw is for one (1) of ten (10) posters for the live streamed short film ‘Mars’ signed by Yungblud.
3. The winners for the Prize Draw will be selected through a random draw.
4. Entries will open: 5pm (UK time) 14th November 2022 and close: 5pm (UK time) 15th November 2022.
5. The competition is open worldwide (excluding Russia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Sudan, South Sudan and Crimea/Sevastopol) to those of 18 years of age and over, except employees of Mercury Studios Media Limited (‘Mercury Studios’) and Moment House Inc (‘Moment’) and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this prize draw.
6. Entry limited to one per person.
7. To be entered into the prize draw, the entrant must purchase a ticket for the livestream of the short film ‘Mars’ that occurs on the 17th of November 2022 through https://www.moment.co/mars.
8. Mercury Studios and Moment will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Mercury Studios and Moment take no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Further, Mercury Studios and Moment will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the Prize Draw.
11. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 48 hours of the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted before this time on the mobile number or email address supplied by the entrant with their entry, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw to find an alternative winner.
12. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are non-transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
14. Mercury Studios and Moment will adhere to the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and all other relevant data protection legislation and by protecting personal data and destroying personal data once the purpose of contacting winners and sending prizes has been fulfilled.
15. By entering the competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. Mercury Studios reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. The promoter of this prize draw is Mercury Studios Media Limited.